Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One bottle of anti-depressants down

It's a milestone for me. Today it's been 90 days since I started taking St. John's Wort to treat depression. I'm done my first bottle. It was a bit of a rough transition at first. For a while, I simply felt medicated. Now I feel somewhat normal again. Though I'm not sure if that's because more time has passed since everything collapsed, having put together some sort of plan, or because of the medication. I still have times when I get extremely depressed, but that doesn't seem as bad or as frequent anymore.
Well, I do have another bottle now and part of me is scarred to stop. Well, hopefully this will be the last time.
It feels like it should be time to do some reflecting. This feels kind of lack luster. I have nothing profound to say.

No comments: