Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Early week in review, declaring an early failure

I haven't gone out this whole week so far. This of course means that I haven't picked up new tax forms. Papers for the account I want to open still haven't arrived in the mail, so that's probably not going to be open next week. My attempts to do something creative also failed. Though I have been browsing other blogs, leaving a few comments here and there.
I spent much of my time sleeping. Normally, I'd see this as a sign that my depression is getting worse. It wasn't because I didn't want to go out, and I wasn't sick. It's just that everything is so far away and I have no pressing need for anything. I can simply pick up my tax forms when I go get my groceries. That's not exactly a pressing matter yet. It's just that I take pleasure in some of the simpler things in life. One of them is simply surrounding myself in nice soft warmth. I am just very incredibly relaxed right now. This is why I work those long hours, so that I can have a few care free days where I don't have to work, prepare for work, or think about working. Though I still question the value of that trade off. Probably better to have a job I like with people I can talk to and management that I can take seriously.

No comments: