Friday, April 11, 2008

Speaking of...

Speaking of things throwing the routine off, I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night due to umm, see last post. That made me late this morning and I hope it doesn't ruin the other two days. We did our cleanup this morning too since there was a mess last night. Usually I prefer to do that Sunday when everyone is stiff. It's a change from the usual motions and gives everyone a chance to stretch and relieve some tension. Though I seem to be the exception to the rule there working all my scheduled shifts. Most people seem to be in quite a bit more. I don't know how they hold up. Already trying to formulate goals, and find new things to write about. Already, I decided I'm going to try to do something creative next week... Kind of sad that I don't get out regularly, or do creative things regularly, but that's the nature of depression.

No comments: