Thursday, April 10, 2008

Early Week in Review

So let's see my goals for this week were to:
1) File taxes-This is largely complete though I botched too many forms, so I just need to go get another package and transcribe all my figures
2) Clean my room a bit more-Umm, no progress on this front. In fact it has a week's more rubbish laying around
3) Setup a new brokerage account-Well, I clawed through a listing of who's registered with CIPF and picked a cheaper brokerage to try. They're mailing me forms and that's as far as I got on that
4) Try to get out-My dad borrowed me to take care of some building maintenance, so that got me out. Had some nice Indian curry for lunch when I was out, decided that I need to learn to do that stuff.
Geez, it doesn't feel like I really got all that much done. Well, adding a new goal, in a year, I want to finish off all the flour in the house. Nobody else bakes anything, and well, I've got to find a new place. It'll be fun.
I'm a little behind on my day's routine due to weather. Two freak snow storms today. This brings me to something I absolutely hate about my job right now. Compressed time is kind of like doing the hurdles, something throws your pace off and you're going to be miserable all week, however long your work week happens to be. Since mine is only three days, I think it's still a fairly acceptable trade off.

No comments: