Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trying to figure out what I want to do

I've been spending a lot of time lately thinking of what I want y days to be like once I don't have to work for money anymore. Thus far, the best I can say is that I have a lot of time to think about it.
I really don't know. This is part of the reason why I want to take a break from life. Though taking a break only really works if you have something to do afterwards. I can only really assure myself that I'll be ok if I know what I'll be doing afterwards. Thus the circular nature of my problem.
Though with respect to the money, I can kind of make a table and do some reasonable estimates of what costs will be like and factor that into deciding when I can take a break. Other than that, at least I have time to think about it.

No comments: