Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting away from everything

Well, what to say, this week. Been yearning to get away and just break free from the normal routine of work and sleep with food sprinkled in between. I find myself asking several questions, about how much money is enough, and if I'll ever get to make my dreams come true. I don't think my odds are too bad. Somehow I've managed to boil down my desires to the essentials. When you ask little of the world, you'll find that you don't really need as much to have a good time, or so I hope. My efforts are also focused. This helps a lot. Many people can see the gourmet coffee, and focus on that with other things being but a dream.
Though still, I have my doubts, specially since things are really just beginning. While my rough calculations look good on paper, I can't overlook that each line on that page represents close to two years of my life. That's just the beginning.

No comments: