Sunday, August 3, 2008

Life goes on

Back to business as usual now. The investment property is under control again. The assets have been located and once we've got values for things, probating can begin. We also have to calculate capital gains though, which could take a while. On my to do list for today is catching up with July's accounting. This time, it's business. I've decided to just skip over my personal accounting for the month. There were too many transactions made that were split funny for me to really have the patience to deal with. Luckily for me, business does not really involve large numbers of odd transactions. I also had two software packages suggested to me by the accountant who's been handling my father's stuff, quick books and simply accounting. A review of those two packages is probably in order.

No comments: