Sunday, August 17, 2008

week in review

Well, It's the start of another workweek for me. I worry about being completely worn out by the end of it. It's kind of different having gotten so many things done during the weekend. I get paid this week, I'm looking forward to finding out how much I'm earning. This week, I think I have to resolve a few things going on with the rental property. Talk to the manager a bit, and figure out what's going on with regards to one of the leases that doesn't expire for a while. There's a proposal for an extension and an increase. I think the price is the important point in that and the terms less important as long as they don't change much. I'd like to standardize the leases. I suppose I'll push for waiting till we renegotiate the lease that is expiring and try to standardize the leases.
As for the expansion side, I suppose I should start looking into what to expand into. There's still a long way to go before that can go forward, but it never hurts to have more information.
On the personal side, I don't know what's on my to do list. It seems quite blank. Gotta move some money to my savings account once the hold clears, that isn't too exciting. I suppose most of my pay will be going into there as well. Maybe my only goal for now should be to simply sleep well.

No comments: