Saturday, June 6, 2009

Overtime makes me feel so drained

89 days down, going on 93, or at least I'm not expecting another overtime shift. I'm not sure what to say, other than I just feel tired. It's good to have an extra $150. I find myself wanting to develop though. I feel that my current job is preventing my growth. So much of my energy is drained working there. Though for now, I can accept that as probably the quickest way to get somewhere. I can't seem to keep my head up now that it's my time off. I am very tired.
Anyway, other half of the problem, doing something with the money that'll help me not need to work. The market has changed so much since my last asset allocation plan. I suppose my portfolio still badly needs diversification. A couple more purchases will help with that. It feels like I just can't get money invested fast enough. The recovery has been so sharp, I worry that things might come crashing back down in a month or two. It's hard to decide what to do.

No comments: