Saturday, June 13, 2009

Almost half way through the year

Next payday I get my vacation pay for the first half of the year. It's scary that so much time has passed and it feels like it's just gone to waste. My life is largely the same. Anyway, 93 days down, going on 97, or possibly 98. Last weekend I was asked to work overtime, this weekend was the other production line's turn. I think next weekend might be my turn again if there is overtime. Also, I now know when I'll be working night shift, July 20 to august 12. 20 days in there and I'm not looking forward to that. The days are long and annoying regardless though. Personally I'm getting kind of sick of that job. I feel so apathetic while I'm there and I can feel it stifling my growth. Sadly though most of my life has been spent waiting for something.
Complaining isn't going to fix it. Planning on the other hand will. I'll have to see what I can think up.

No comments: