Friday, March 6, 2009

If I had a million dollars...

What would change if I suddenly had a million dollars?
  • I would probably keep working to try to avoid letting it get to my head
  • I'd probably pay off my debt and start acquiring some fixed income investments
  • I'm not sure if I'd pick up a netbook yet, but I probably will when the next atom hits the shelf, other than that, I don't think I'd really make any serious computer upgrades
  • I probably still won't drive
  • I'll spend more time looking for a new place to try out
  • I'll be happier
I'd probably put off most of the major changes in my life. Though I'm not looking at a million dollars on the horizon, I'm still trying to figure out what to do when my inheritance frees up. Fixed income investments needs more study. Of the six points listed, one, four and five are the only ones I think I'll be sure of.

No comments: