Sunday, March 8, 2009

I guess before I say more, 35 days down as I go back for another week of work. I don't know what I hate more, the haphazard records of the company that was dropped on me or the dull monotony and industrial conditions of the company I work for. Anyway, I really want to get away from things and just do something big, wild and outrageous. The more I learn about seafaring, the more it feels like I've barely scratched the surface on what there is to know before one sets out on the ocean, though someone suggested a Calgary to New Orleans river trip. I do want to be in motion for a while. Something about changing scenery helps make things feel like they're going somewhere.
Oh yes, the monitor I picked up happened to be a dud, there's a strange buzzing noise and oddly enough it'll work with my laptop but won't do anything with my desktop.
Hmm, other news. I made a good call last week in letting my money stay put till next week. Bought at a much reduced price, however towards the end of the day the price sank further. Question of the moment is what do I do if the price goes back up again? Do I take the chance and sell hoping to buy again at a lower price? Then there's all the other questions of what next. I suppose I'll have to cross that bridge later when I see how things change over the next while.
I still feel very unsettled and want to ramble, but I don't know what more to say.

No comments: