Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To Do List

Well, I could talk about the election or I can talk about the bank bail outs. I think I've already beaten the market rebound to death. Though right now, I'm feeling tired, so I'll talk about that. I'm setting a new goal, and that is to try to reduce the anxiety that I feel when I'm about to go to sleep. It always feels like I didn't get enough done or I have something looming on my mind. I'm told writing it down helps, so here goes.
Tomorrow, I need to make a phone call regarding the accounts of the family holding firm, get some money transferred so that the bills can be paid and because GST need to be paid at the end of the month. I've already phoned once this month, I hope things are underway already but this is already late enough to make me uncomfortable.
The day after, I need to buy a phone card.
That pretty much sums it up. I hope this helps clear my mind.

No comments: