Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why you need health to have healthy finances

I know I said no more bail outs, but one of my friends took a bit of sick time lately and as a result couldn't afford food and was five days away from pay day. It's just a small amount, but I suppose that's how things add up. We overlook just how frequently these small amounts happen. If employment income is important, then you gotta make sure you're in a condition to show up for work when you're scheduled.
I'm glad I seldom get sick. Hopefully it stays that way. I try to look after my health. I don't get much fast food, though my diet lacks dairy as well as fruits and vegetables. I'm also staying physically fit, don't smoke, no drugs or alcohol. Well, room for improvement, I should try for a more balanced diet.

No comments: