Saturday, February 21, 2009

Interesting day. Went out to do laundry since my work stuff is too dirty and making the washing machine dirty. Forgot to bring detergent with me but hey there was a london drugs next to the laundromat and a big sale on laundry detergent. This brings forth the question of do I really get 42 washes out of a jug that says it has 42 washes of detergent in it. Maybe I should measure the cup and find out.
Anyway, cheap hobby, coin collecting. Due to a miss understanding at the laundromat, I got $8 of quarters as opposed to 8 quarters. 7 of them were Olympic quarters. I guess I can consider it a cheap hobby. The cash is still there and liquid, it is after all cash. Granted, doesn't exactly make me more amused or entertained. The novelty died well before my laundry finished.

No comments: