Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week In Review

I guess I should probably say a few more things about what's going on lately. Last week was a bit of a miserable week for me. My headphones broke, I lost a glove and I was an hour late for work on Thursday. I replaced everything and now I'm just feeling depressed. It's very nice out and I should go out to get some fresh fruit and some breakfast stuff for work. Maybe some other stuff to eat. Anyway, I think it's depression, but I don't feel like going out. I just want to sleep. I want someone to hold my hand and take me out. That isn't going to happen though, so I guess I should get ready to go anyway.
Hmm, lets see, what did I start counting last time. I have now worked eight days this year... Quite sad that I'm actually counting. Experimental indexes are still not established. I'm also dreading the end of the month were I have to file GST. Then there's estate stuff and business income tax. Why am I the only one working on this?

No comments: