Saturday, January 10, 2009

I suppose it's been a while since I stopped to review my week. It was a fairly eventful week, many malfunctions, though it seems like management is starting to get more involved. They provide more encouragement now. It was still a bit of a painful week at work.
Other stuff to report, I got my first pay stub of the year. Also finally got my last credit card bill of last year. I've been waiting for that since December 24. Going to start a few new experimental reit indexes using the start of the year. Not sure what I'll pick right now. One of them will probably be an equal weighted top 10 by market cap. Then a split between my favorites, 3 holding 20% weighting each and 4 with 10% maybe. I'll have to see what else I come up with. I'll probably reset the yield weighted one that I started. Other than that, I suppose the thing I want to do is start a counter of how many days I've worked. Thus far, four.

No comments: