Monday, January 5, 2009

Times that last forever

Today, I was trying to figure out when my food was going to go bad and it made me realize that the time I spent alone for the holidays were one of those moments that seemed to last forever.  It felt like ages ago.  It was very relaxing though.
One of the things I learnt from watching House is that we have a lot of childish whims.  Well, maybe not so much learnt but it is a recurring theme on the show.  While most of them are stupid and potentially hurtful, harmless ones get ignored too.  A while ago, I had the desire to build a little play fort.  Had the place to myself for a while so I hid away in a little fort for a while.  It was so cozy.  I can think of few better ways I could have spent that week.
While it didn't give me any new answers, I finished the week with a few new question, which are probably just as valuable right now.

No comments: