Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I feel terrible

Sore all over and it's as if m body is coming apart again. I don't know what's been wearing me down. Anyway, thus far it looks like the possibility of overtime is over for now. Last week there was only one overtime shift. Rumour has it that maybe they stopped offering overtime to nights because of low production with their mishmash of whoever they can get crew. It also seemed like we may have been starting to catch up with the schedule today. Granted, running out of material happens when we're behind schedule too. The real cause isn't a lack of orders but rather the sheer number of unknowns when it comes to production speed. We could have good days while the process before us has bad days, or the other way around. I also overheard some people talking about how one person was sick for a week and another person was in for a half hour and decided to walk off.
Wish I could blab about something other than work right now, but I am sore and tired.

No comments: