Thursday, May 29, 2008

Passing the torch? Maybe?

Someone convinced my dad to start preparing to pass on his business and I seem to be the most likely candidate at this point. My brother is out of town now and neither my mom or my sister seem interested. Though up till now, I haven't heard him say it even though everyone says that responsibility for that place is going to start transferring over to me. I guess it's kind of nice to have the experience, even if it's going to be brief. I don't really want to get tied down here.
I wonder if my family sees me as actually looking to stay like this for a long time and unloading stuff onto me. It sucks, and well, I don't like the way things are, but most of everything just leads back to repeating this situation later. Oh well, my brother seems to like the business and he says he's probably coming back after his one year contract.
Anyway, feeling lost and that's never good.

No comments: