Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cleaning out the fridge

Well, on my last lasagna now. Not sure what to make of things. Man, there's quite a rush of emotions as I'm about to leave. For someone who cries quite a bit, I strangely haven't cried yet this trip. Actually, I feel more like screaming in frustration. Now that I've had the chance to change my perspective a bit, I actually feel more lost than before. It's only just hitting me now that my life no longer has a rhythm to it. Life used to be, work hard, earn a good rest, gear up for another marathon. It feels strange.
Also picked up another little tidbit from the art of war that I missed earlier. There must be harmony in the state before military conquest can begin. I have a bit of harmony now. I feel lost in my entirety. Completely utterly lost and directionless. Overall, this isn't all that helpful, it just brings me back to I can't succeed if I can't define my goal.
Hmm, I should probably either pack or sleep.

No comments: