Sunday, August 16, 2009

Reflections on old posts

While reviewing a sales flier and saw some pencil cases for sale. I forgot how long I've been wanting a pencil case and it looks like back to school sales are starting. Anyway, flipping through the old posts, I couldn't find anything about the pencil case. Though I've learnt that my monitor has been dieing since last November. It's also rekindled fond memories of my last vacation in Ohio. It was nice, things felt simpler. The memory that sticks in my mind the most right now is heating up and eating that last frozen lasagna that I had. I can still remember how it tasted. I've stopped watching Wife Swap, but still watch House and Intervention. It's been a while since I set a small weekly goal. I don't think I'll start that up again.

No comments: