Friday, May 15, 2009

Whoo long weekend

Well, after the chaos and having worked a total of 77 days since the start of this year, I have four days off. Put today to somewhat decent use. I rested up, which is always important. It's more a reminder of how much work takes out of me than anything else. Also did something nice and cleaned the floors. Hmm, what else to report? The market retreated a bit but it's still higher than what I was thinking that things would be at. Notably though Artis did not crash back down as I worried that it might, instead it sits even higher at $8.10. Everything else I have though moved with the markets. I'm not sure if this is where I should consider selling. Personally I'm reluctant to.
Also tried to take up some music. The recorder doesn't feel as natural as I remember it being. If only I could find some sheet music for songs that I'm interested in learning how to play. I want to learn Bert the Turtle made famous by the Duck and Cover film. If I had the sheet music for it, I would make a goal out of being able to play it.

No comments: