Monday, December 8, 2008

I think I found a decent hobby I can take up, news satire. I don't expect to displace The Onion or anything, but it seems like a good reason for some chuckles. Anyway, I found myself obsessing again, trying to figure out what to say to my brother. I'll have to admit that it would be nice to go back to school next year, but it'll be even nicer to actually be able to finish school. Obsessing seems to happen a lot to me, I don't think that's healthy. Most of the time, it's about what I want to say to my brother. Maybe it's time to simply declare a break and forbid talking about my future till February or so. Plans look good on paper, though I still have to live through a few years of working there, and even more painfully, watch as a few more years of my life slip by.

No comments: