Monday, October 25, 2010

Growing Job Disastisfaction

I'm starting to get increasingly dissatisfied with my job to the point where if I'm late, I get very tempted to just turn around and go back home. I'm constantly tired and sore and feeling rather unfulfilled. I don't know how others feel about the concept of easy money, but showing up, going through the motions and getting paid is getting old for me. I don't feel like I've accomplished anything at the end of the day.
Somehow, a year ago, I never thought that I'd be seeking income from the sort of small time self employment sources, but I'm seriously considering it now so that I can feel that I've done something to deserve something.
On another note, I should really get something pinned down for what comes next in my life and when that is. I was wanting to go back to school, though now that I'm told that I'll be at the end of the list of candidates. I'm not sure I want to count on that happening.

No comments: